Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: A year in review!!!

2012!!! Where has the year gone!!!! This has definitely been a year of ratchetness! I will be outlining some of the ratchet moments from the year! Through this reflection I hope one will begin to evaluate themselves to determine if you fit in any of the categories.

  • Lawd she rat-CHEET: As stated before the emergence and abundance of ratchetness has really taken off in 2012. People having ratchet weaves/wigs, ratchet relationships, a ratchet demeanor, and overall a ratchet personality. The songs in 2012 have definitely become more ratchet as well from "At the same damn time" to "Bandz Make her dance" to "All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe!" I mean you know I go for my ratchet music, but ummm what happened to the real hip hop and R&B??? Oh well, in the mean time I guess the world will continue twerking to get they bills paid. Everyone in life pays! You either pay with cash, grass, or ass. I'm just saying. You have the option to choose which you are willing to give up. Most choose to pay with ass! I mean you giving it up anyway, you might as well get paid for it. I mean that's Ratchet but do you!!! Don't be ashamed of being ratchet, own up to it, accept it, and embrace it. And please lay the lace fronts and onyx [very cheap, nappy] weave to rest. Do better!
  • And in that order: So we have to remember that we need to be doing things in order in life. Get your ducks in a row and get yourself together for this upcoming year. People popping out babies and are unstable and unmarried. No judgement, but um before you make a conscious effort to bring a child in the world, make sure you have your ish together. I mean take the latest news of Kim K and Kanye expecting a child. I mean she is technically married and now pregnant! Isn't that the right ORDER!!!!. LOL! Just remember to keep your house in ORDER before you start trying to change the ORDER of others lives.
  • Do you have receipts??: My last statement about getting yourself in order makes perfect segway into this point. People running round here putting on for the world, and have no credentials. Leave it to some of these people and they are just curing cancer round here. Stop fronting and be real. The truth shall set you free. Just admit, I HAVE NO RECEIPTS! That is a step in the right direction. Hopefully in 2013 you will acquire some receipts or learn to sit down in your lonely corner with your 12 cats. 
  • Don't be shaking the table: People like to talk a big game these days. People twitter beefing, and I-gooning (internet gooning). Just have a seat. Actually have several seats. We are not here for that. People shaking the table, and not READY to get shook!!!! DO not just talk about it, be about it. I can say being honest and up front with others is the best policy. Nobody wants to be around somebody who run they mouth. I've said this before, but often times when I say things to others, I do so because I EXPECT them to go and tell others. And when you do I know exactly who it came from. Stop the madness! And if you do wanna start shaking tables, be very prepared to get shook or better yet the whole table thrown at you.
  • Ain't nobody got no time: I think sweet brown said this best!!! Really aint nobody got no time for foolishness! This one is pretty self explanatory. 
  • Animal or monsters: Some people like to roam around the world acting like straight up animals, but what they fail to realize is although they might be animals, they're are monsters present in the world. And monsters will destroy poor little animals. So pick and choose your battles in 2013.
  • 4 more years- This is also self-explanatory! We got FOUR MORE YEARS HOE!!! Now run and tell that!!!! lol
  • That ish cray: So I have to end this entry discussing the cray cray ish that has transpired in the world in  2012. People are craycray for real. Be safe out here in these streets. Life is too short for foolishness. Live your own life and do not worry bout any one elses. That is all. Until next time, holla for a dolla and get paid to get laid. lol. JK man!

1 comment:

  1. Mossy I like this blogspot. I'm about to download the app now.....and no I'm not just shakin tables. I'm really about to

    ReplyDelete