Saturday, August 1, 2009

Burning Bush


Burning Bush-

So I am sure you all are wondering what is a burning bush. By the picture you see former President Bush burning, which is rather clever, yet that's not what I meant.

I must credit this blog entry to the Kid Cudi, 88 Keys, and Asher Roth Concert I attended in Boston a couple of weeks ago. At the concert 88 Keys had a song called Burning Bush. When I heard it I knew it would become a new entry for me.

So this entry will be informative yet humorous. So if a person has or says that they have a burning bush, it is nit a good thing. BETTER YET! IT IS NEVER A GOOD THING! So run far, far away from them.

A burning bush refers to an individual whose experiencing severe burning in the genitalia areas of the body. I'm sure you are like oh I get it now. Well this burning sensation could be occurring for many reason including: Yeast infection (stop wearing tight clothing, your stuff needs to breath sometimes!), perhaps a UTI (which I know nothing about, I will leave that one for the females to figure out), or a STI. STIs are running rampant around. We need to do our part in making sure these numbers do not continue to increase. Remember on Booty Call "No Glove, No Love." It could never be a good idea to have unprotected sex and risk have an unwanted burning sensation every time you use the rest room.

SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEVER EXPERIENCE A BURNING BUSH! SHONES OFTEN TIMES HAVE BURNING BUSHES! SO BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment