Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Word of the Day for Wednesday May 19: Lint Licker


Word of the Day: Lint Licker

n.
A person (most commonly a female) who takes pleasure in licking the lint. The lint is a term that is interchangeable to the female reproductive organ. Lint licker is a term used to refer to Lesbians. It is sometimes meant to be a slur or a derogatory word for those individuals that are head over heels for some 'gina.

"Man them girls down with that P.U.S.S."
"They are some real life lint lickers."


Lint Licker Movement:

Has their been a new movement for females to become lint lickers?

I mean I know times are rough, and the ladies complain about finding a good man. But geez, do yall really have to resort to licking the lint. Of recent, I have witnessed the uproar lint-lockery (The new lint licking phenomenon. I coined this term!). Everywhere I go I see them. On the beach, at the mall, even while at work. They are all over, and I feel as though they are trying to take over. I, by no means have a problem with the lint-lockery, you know whatever floats your boat and tickles your pickle. As my grandfather would say "you like it, I love it." But what is this whole movement all about?

Is it the last resort for women who are just sick of men?
- If so, my fellas we need to step our game up, because we canNOT be losing all of our women to this new movement.

Is it because licking lint is in season? Its the new thing to do.
-With Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj becoming so big of recent, it may be causing females to think this phenomenon is a cool thing to try.

Is it because they just like women?
-If this is the case, then I cannot argue with it. I mean I dont understand it but I will accept it. My understanding of it can be a whole another topic in itself.

So how do you feel about this phenomenon.

Whats really unique about the lint-lockery is the fact that their are probably alot of undercover lint lickers that we dont even know about. No one ever discusses the 'gina lickers.

For every group of 4 girls, one is dabbling or has dabbled in the lint licking phenomenon. Hmm, interesting dont you think!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose this conversation (question) could go similarly if men were included in the discussion. For the purposes of time, i'll keep my response short:

    One, most people (generally speaking) are becoming more open with exploring their sexuality. Additionally, people are becoming more respecting of those who have made those decisions. I cut my hair extremely short in 2003 in order to go natural for my own personal reasons. As such, i was called all types of derogatory and offensive names. However, now, short hair is the new "IT" factor and no longer affiliated with as many negative stereotypes as priorly. Now, the old butch and feminine male are not the actual representatives of the LGBTQIQ community.

    Two, in all fairness....sexuality and gender have become intertwined in regards to people's exploration process. In actuality, they are quite distinct from one another. Nonetheless, in my opinion, those are not distinct categories in as much as they are constructs on a continuum. To be rather frank, race is also a socially constructed term to be exclusive in its own right but often becomes intertwined with ethnicity which are typically, and can be, mutually exclusive constructs. Similarly to gender and sexuality, race can also be on a continuum. Because white men raped women of color in the past and these women had children.....it is true that many of our ancestors are of mixed descent. As such, we are are truly mixed with something else. Don't ya think? Right.

    I would never pose the question as to why are there so many gay men, one. Two, I would never attribute their choice to explore that as a reflection of my fellow sisters.

    Thirdly, you mentioned "if you like it, I love it." then, you go on to "Fellas we can't be losing our women to...." To me, these statements seem rather contrary to one another and contradictory. Just like the "why cant educated black women find a good man" debate, this conversation/question is pointless. Perhaps, it was meant to be a joke; however, this seemed to be a real question that people are concerned with. I don't understand how me understanding if you suck cock will help me to understand you better as a man or if someone's sister licking lint would give me insight into who they are as a person or what their political views are.

    Different people make different decisions to explore a multitude of identities...I would never pose the question as to why are there so many gay men, one. Two, I would never attribute their choice to explore that as a reflection of my fellow sisters.

    The problem becomes apparent when other folks (general public) try to "understand" why these decisions have been made. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with anyone else besides them and their partner (s). What should probably be discussed are specific clauses in the healthcare bill that neglect to protect the poor or how the deficit in education funding in Georgia impacts the different schools throughout the nation. I suppose those topics are of much more importance than who is having sex with who and why.

    Or maybe not? Particularly since, everyone is now concerned with the dating practices of everyone else. #GTFOHWTS

    ReplyDelete